Miss Hyacinth Mascarenhas

Appearances can be deceptive :-).Miss Hyacinth is not just the strict person she potrays herself to be, she's much much more than that. It takes a good deal of time for anyone to get to know her completely. I never really understood her ....... whenever I thought I did, she proved otherwise.
She's been my mentor .... even long after I passed out of her class. She's moulded me well, knowing exactly when and where to apply pressure. She know's what her students need and how best to share it with them. All her stories were enriched with values. She was one person who gave her students something to take home to think about besides homework. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have been the person I am today if not for her.
Miss Hyacinth ...... I love you :-).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home